One of our dedicated office suites are now available for rent with transparent and clear pricing, see below for details!
Top five things SMEs look for when negotiating a lease are:
- Repair works covered by landlord
- Right to renew the lease when it comes to an end
- Cost of shared services and facilities
- Flexible, short term let
- Break clause
(source UK solicitors network QualitySolicitors of 250 SME decision makers 2016, (http://www.qualitysolicitors.com)
At Andell Studios we take care of all the repairs, we have a variety of options regarding leases and licenses, depending on your particular business set up, we include everything in the rent, including broadband, heating and power, and there are no service charges we stick on at the end. What we publish on our website is what we pay!
We have leases that can be as short as you need them to be.
It is in our own interests for your business to prosper, and we want to help you in our own little way, which in turn, helps us!
Fancy a meeting in a with a beautiful backdrop in a supportive community environment?
Andell Studios is a great option for someone looking for a central location with the most up to date facilities including
- fibre broadband
- on street parking right outside the door
- projector, computer mirroring, whiteboard and team facilities.
- great coffee and herbals!
If you're a tenant these facilities are free!
If you're just looking for meeting space, we offer half days fully inclusive for an extremely competitive and transparent price point, without any secret add on.
We also offer office space, coworking desk spaces, and hot desking.
See www.andellstudios.com for more informative and to book.
Alternatively give us a call on 0131 208 4654.
Research carried out by the UK solicitors network QualitySolicitors (http://www.qualitysolicitors.com/) of 250 SME decision makers expects demand for flexible coworking office space is set to grow. Some of the findings as follows:
- 71% of SMEs predicting this to be a priority for them
- 42% believe that having a flexible and adaptable space where they can grow is ‘more important’
- 8%, say it’s important to be able to interact and collaborate on ideas with other businesses within their community
- 39% are looking for a workspace with networking opportunities.
- 54% claim they want flexible, short term lets when negotiating their lease
- 53% would demand a break clause to prevent them from being tied down if the space is no longer practical for their business.
We've just finished our office development with coworking, by Princess Street, Edinburgh. Desks are £250 per month. Rental includes everything you need, (other than your daily tea or coffee, although we do have a lovely expresso machine to help you!!) We won't charge you extra for superfast WiFi, or electricity, or heating, or using the meeting room or........you get the picture! Our aim is to be as transparent and upfront as possible, so you can focus on your own business. See the below or drop me an email / phonecall.
Following a thorough refurbishment, we are happy to announce the opening of our next phase of office space. Sure we have other lovely tenants in the building, but we have decided to retain a space within our building for smaller businesses and enterprises.